collegehippo.com announces a $1000 Scholarship for the prospective Graduate students who will be studying in the United States.
July 31 2021
How To Enter?
Beginning September 30, 2020, submit a complete scholarship application by email
- Register on the collegehippo.com website
- Send an email to support [a] collegehippo.com with the following details
- Write an essay along with the following details
- Full Name:
- Have you taken your GRE?. If yes, what is your GRE score?
- If not, do you plan to take the GRE?
- When do you plan to enroll?
- What will be your area of specialization?
- What universities are on your list?
What is your motivation for the Graduate Program in <enter your specialization>?
Why have you chosen the <enter your specialization>?
Length: 1200 – 1500 words
Your submitted content
The content submitted by you is the property of CollegeHippo and could be published in their blog under your name.
The content should be original and free from plagiarism.
How do we identify the potential winner?
There can only be one winner. Each person is allowed to submit their entry once.
The potential winner will be notified by email, after the deadline. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to choose no Scholarship Prize Recipient if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified applications. All Federal, state, provincial, local, or other tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winners. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner’s name, likeness, and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation.
What kind of Graduate programs is this scholarship available for?
If the students are applying and admitted to an
- On-campus/hybrid Graduate program
- Online Master’s program
- PhD/Doctoral program
Can International students apply for this master’s program scholarship?
Yes, international students who have been admitted into US universities and are eligible for this scholarship. They should be able to
- Provide proof that they have got admissions
- Should join the college on or before the specified date
Where the funds will be transferred?
The funds will not be transferred to the student account. It will be transferred to the university where he/she got admitted. The student will submit following
- Proof of admission
- When he/she expectd to start the classes
- Financial details of the institution