Claremont Graduate University is a private university located in Sacramento, California. 1882 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on-campus and online Master’s programs.
The Induction or Clear Credential program of Claremont Graduate University is an ideal alternative to borough induction programs which is perfect for teachers with or without induction programs in private schools, charter schools, and school districts.
This graduate program is a 2 year program of 24 units. With more than 150 school districts, CGU’s Teacher Education Program has formed good partnerships that acknowledge that CGU has a reputation for delivering high-quality teachers, opening up opportunities for career development for all participating teachers.
Students first need to earn a Preliminary Credential in order to earn the Clear Credential program within 5 years from an approved induction program. Students will undergo critical clinical coursework within the sector in this highly individualized curriculum. In the field, where participating teachers are trained in professional reflection and development, clinical coursework takes place.
To complete our software, two modes of distribution are offered: Geo-Near (for those geographically within a 40-mile radius of CGU) and Geo-Farar (for those outside the 40-mile radius). The Geo-Far choice enables participating teachers outside of Southern California to complete the curriculum by means of online courses and virtual academic portion support and clinical portion virtual support.
|University Name||Claremont Graduate University|
|Degree Offered||California Teaching Credential – Clear Credential Graduate Program|
|Cost per unit||$500|
|Work experience required?||No|
Admission requirements for the Clear Credential program at Claremont Graduate University
The applications are accepted on a rolling basis. But still, students are expected to submit the application before the priority deadline.
- A non-refundable application fee of $80 is needed
- Applicants are expected to submit a signed, official transcript from every undergraduate and graduate institution that has been awarded a degree to the applicant. They also accept electronic transcripts submitted to email@example.com.
- A copy of your resume must be submitted.
- A copy of the preliminary teaching credential must be uploaded.
- An induction supplemental form is required for all Clear Credential applicants.
- Two letter of references must be submitted.
What are the Best Courses Available in Data Analytics?