Schools in the Ivy League are known as the most renowned of all schools in the United States. These schools are situated mostly in the northeast of the country. The Ivy League is known to have eight total schools. These colleges include Brown Universities, Harvard University, Cornell University, Princeton University, Dartmouth University, and Yale University. In all higher education institutions, these prestigious schools in terms of acceptability and completion are perceived to be the most thrilling and most attractive.
Ivy League Universities that offer Master Programs in Healthcare Management and Administration
Online Masters in Healthcare Management at Yale University
The Yale School of Management Executive Education’s eight-week online Healthcare Management curriculum offers you a fundamental basis for the U.S. healthcare system’s corporate values and organizational strategies.
You will develop realistic health policy and financial experience during the program, to optimize patient care, handle budgets, and strengthen procedures. You will gather the management expertise needed to successfully handle and direct yourself as a healthcare provider, whether you are medically skilled or a specialist employed in the field.
This curriculum fills the gap between clinical training and critical roles of organization, administration, and leadership. With modules expressly developed to shed light on the U.S. healthcare environment, you can get an introduction to real-world realistic business issues, including payment plans and processes, budgeting methods, finance, reimbursement, compliance, and quality assurance. You will also analyze the macroeconomic trends that have influenced the modern healthcare environment, and investigate the role within the industry of hospitals, group practices, and other organizations.
Tuition and fees for Online Master’s in Healthcare Management at Yale University is $2,500.
Master’s in Healthcare Leadership at Brown University
The Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership from Brown University is a 16-month innovative curriculum tailored for busy, ambitious practitioners who want to have a tangible, meaningful effect on the planet. This comprehensive program, taught by world-class faculty, is structured to break down business silos, create cross-functional relationships, and introduce into your learning experience a range of viewpoints.
Structured for professionals, this curriculum integrates online learning with in-person workshops so that without interrupting your job, you can earn a Brown degree and develop the network and skills essential to advancing your company.
Admission requirements for Master’s in Healthcare Leadership at Brown University
- 7+ years of professional healthcare experience in the healthcare industry including, but not limited to: healthcare delivery, drug and product manufacturing, healthcare consulting, health management systems, insurance, patient advocacy, public health, policy, and regulatory settings
- Undergraduate degree
- GRE/GMAT not required
- Submit an official transcript for all programs, both undergraduate and graduate, for which you were awarded a degree. Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded to the online application, but official transcripts are required for an application to be considered complete.
- You will need to write a personal statement as part of the online application that discusses why you want to enter the Executive Master of Science and Technology Leadership at Brown, what you expect to learn from the program, and how your participation will improve others’ experience in the program (approximately 500 words).
- Letters of Recommendation
Tuition and fees for the Master’s in Healthcare Leadership Class of 2023(beginning study Fall 2021) at Brown University are $92,000 USD.
Master of Health Administration at Columbia University
The Department of Health Policy and Management (HPM) at Columbia University offers a Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree program in full-time, part-time, and executive formats. Students in this program develop advanced abilities in finance, strategy, leadership, and analytics while taking typical management coursework in the context of the healthcare system. Analytical thinking, cooperation, communication, financial analysis, organizational awareness, resource management and allocation, and strategic thinking are among the skills developed by students pursuing a master’s degree in health administration.
Admission requirement for Master of Science in Health Administration at Columbia University
- All applicants must have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in social sciences, humanities, business, sciences, or clinical programs They also consider graduate program degrees.
- Applicants will need to submit letters of recommendation from three (3) individuals.
- GRE and other standardized test scores are optional for all master’s degree programs.
- Submit a personal statement/statement of purpose of no more than 500 words.
- Up-to-date CV or Resume
- An official transcript from all previous institutions must be sent directly to SOPHAS.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until January 15th.
The tuition cost for the Master of Health Administration (MHA), a full-time program at Columbia University is $20,490 per semester.
Master of Health Administration at Cornell University
Cornell University’s Master of Health Administration program is a two-year program that prepares students for administrative positions in healthcare organizations such as hospitals, management consulting firms, private industry, government agencies, healthcare delivery systems, long-term care, and mental health and social welfare agencies. Students complete prerequisites in health services administration as well as electives in finance, marketing, information systems, and human resource management.
Admission requirement for Master of Health Administration at Cornell University
- Two Letters of recommendations
- GRE or GMAT scores
The tuition cost for a Master of Health Administration at Cornell University is $38,354.
Master of Science in Healthcare Management at Dartmouth College
For those working in the healthcare sector, the UMass Dartmouth Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MSHM) program offers management and leadership instruction. Students gain expertise and tools for efficient management of healthcare, including time and cost-saving techniques, improving the quality of treatment, redesigning operational procedures, and reducing mistakes in execution.
Admission requirement for Master of Science in Healthcare Management at Dartmouth College
Candidates must submit the required application materials and application fee to Graduate Studies. Applications are reviewed and judged on the following criteria:
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- GMAT exam or equivalent.
- One letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant’s career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current resume
- Candidates whose bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English-language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 internet-based or 550 paper-based) or IELTS exam (minimum overall band score of 6.5)
Tuition and fees for Master of Science in Healthcare Management at Dartmouth College
Total number of credits – 30 credits
The cost per credit is – $1,272
The total cost of the tuition – $38,181
Master in Health Care Management at Harvard University
Working physicians, executives in or new to leadership roles in health care companies can benefit from Harvard University’s Master in Health Care Management degree program, which offers a unique part-time experience that provides the greatest business management education. The program is designed for physicians and dentists who have been practicing clinically for a number of years, are in management positions, and are seeking master’s level education to improve their effectiveness in their roles.
Admission requirements for Master in Health Care Management at Harvard University
- SOPHAS application fee
- The program will accept only one standardized test score MCAT/GRE(the MCAT for most US and Canadian medical graduates and typically the GRE for foreign medical graduates)
- Three letters of reference
- Official transcripts for each post-secondary institution attended
- Resume / Business CV
- Personal Statement
The tuition cost for a Master in Health Care Management at Harvard University is $87,000 for the entire program.
MBA in Health Care Management at University of Pennsylvania
The MBA in Health Care Management program expands on the core curriculum’s strengths to give knowledge in the complex and unique aspects of the dynamic and continuously evolving healthcare business. They also have access to an interdisciplinary faculty from Wharton, Perelman School of Medicine, and other Penn schools and departments, as well as adjunct instructors with practical expertise.
Admission Requirements for MBA in Health Care Management at University of Pennsylvania
- Application Fee
- Two Essays
- Transcripts (unofficial or official)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE Score
The tuition cost of an MBA in Health Care Management at the University of Pennsylvania is $83,230.
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Health Care Management and Administration - Updated 2021
Admission GPA GRE score percentile for Health Care Management and Administration - Updated 2021
Online Masters 1 year - 18 months in Health Care Management and Administration - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Health Care Management and Administration in Oregon - Updated 2021
Find Health Care Management and Administration masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Health Care Management and Administration
Is there a GRE score requirement for Masters degree program in Georgetown University for Health Care Management and Administration?
What is the minimum GRE score required for Graduate admission in Vanderbilt University for Health Care Management and Administration?
What are the admissions requirements at Texas A & M University for graduate program in Health Care Management and Administration?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Health Care Management and Administration in the University of San Diego?
Check College match for Health Care Management and Administration Masters Degree program from GRE score