Admission to US universities is a difficult procedure, and the evidence required differs significantly from yours. The easiest aspect is sending your scores, which you can do directly after taking the GRE or GMAT or by sending a copy with your application. Along with the application form, you’ll also need to submit a number of other documents. Although the format for submitting documents and transcripts is nearly identical, it may differ slightly from one university to the next. Make a point of reading the admission requirements pamphlet or website of the universities to which you plan to apply. You can’t go wrong with your application, because omitting a single document or transcript can result in ineligibility.
List of Universities offering Masters Programs and their Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for Master of Management in Health Care at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt University is a private university located in Nashville, Tennessee. It is ranked as #16 in Best National University. Vanderbilt University offers 113 graduate programs specialization. 5963 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- Online Application
- The university requires the official GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment score as a part of the application.
- At the time of application request, unofficial transcripts are appropriate. Upload a replica of an undergraduate record from every university or college you have attended.
- Prior to enrollment, official transcripts can be checked and enrolled students are expected to mail official transcripts from each college they have attended upon acceptance of their admission offer.
- One letter of recommendation is required.
- Resume & Work experience
- The video response is a chance for you to provide a glimpse of the authentic you, speaking without a script.
- Short written statement
- Interviews are an essential component of the application, and all enrolled students have to complete an interview.
- A necessary component of the application is an official TOEFL or IELTS score. If a candidate scores 90 percent or higher on the verbal portion of the GMAT or GRE, a TOEFL or IELTS waiver is automatically issued. The TOEFL and IELTS scores shall be valid for two years.
- A preliminary financial statement within the application is required of applicants who are not US citizens or permanent residents.
Know more about the program Master of Management in Health Care at Vanderbilt University
Admission requirements for Master’s in Economics at Turfs University
Tufts University is a private university located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is ranked as #27 in Best National University. Tufts University offers 81 graduate programs specialization. 5943 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degrees.
- A personal statement is required.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students.
- Transcripts are required.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- GRE scores are not required.
Know more about the program Economics graduate programs at Tufts University.
Admission requirements for Masters in Cyber Security at the University of San Diego
University of San Diego is a private university located in Sacramento, California. It is ranked as #95 in Best National University. University of San Diego offers 40 graduate programs specialization. 3218 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The completion of a standardized test, such as the GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test (MAT), or LSAT may be submitted to strengthen an application if the undergraduate GPA is lower than 3.0, or upon recommendation of the admissions committee.
- Statement of purpose a minimum of 500 words.
- Letter of support from the candidate’s employer or two letters of reference.
- Resume showing information technology experience as demonstrated through academic or career experience.
Know more about the program Computer and Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity Online Masters programs at University of San Diego.
Admission requirements for Online Master’s degree in Environmental Science at Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University is a private University located in Annapolis, Maryland. It is ranked as #12 in Best National University. Johns Hopkins University offers 138 graduate programs specialization. 20088 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US college or university is required, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Meeting the minimum GPA requirement does not guarantee admission. Applicants who received their bachelor’s degree in a country outside of the United States are required to provide a course-by-course credential evaluation and TOEFL scores if English is not their first language.
- One semester of undergraduate calculus, statistics, and general chemistry.
- Applicants who do not have the necessary undergraduate training in calculus, statistics, or chemistry may be offered provisional admission if their other credentials are strong.
- Applicants who are admitted provisionally due to lack of quantitative skills have the option to:
- Take appropriate courses at an accredited college/university;
- Take 420.301 Quantitative Methods; or
- Pass a math placement test, administered by the admissions staff.
- Applicants who are admitted provisionally due to lack of training in chemistry have the option of:
- Taking one semester of general chemistry at an accredited college or university; or
- Taking 420.302 Chemistry of Natural Processes.
Know more about the program Environmental Science graduate programs at Johns Hopkins University.
Admission requirements for MS program in Mathematics at New York University
New York University is a private University located in Albany, New York. It is ranked as #32 in Best National University. New York University offers 228 graduate programs specialization. 25114 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- A baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- An official transcript must be uploaded from all previously attended institutions.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- General GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is required.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score; scores of less than 600 are usually not recommended for admission (250 for the computer-based test; 100 for the internet-based test).
Admission deadline to the M.S. program in Mathematics:
- February 8 (Fall, full-time only)
- August 1 (Fall, part-time only)
- December 1 (Spring, part-time only)
Know more about the program Mathematics and Statistics graduate programs at New York University.
Admission requirements for Data Science Master’s Program at North Carolina State University at Raleigh
North Carolina State University at Raleigh is a public University located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is ranked as #95 in Best National University. North Carolina State University at Raleigh offers 104 graduate programs specialization. 10280 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in electrical engineering.
- An overall GPA of at least 3.00 – 4.00.
- Completion of the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) for all applicants, unless waived by the Director of Graduate Programs.
- Statement of Purpose – a statement about the academic career, research, and career goals.
- Three strong recommendations from people able to comment on the applicant’s qualification for graduate study.
- Students who do not have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in electrical engineering must satisfy the requirements listed at the MSEPSE graduate program
Know more about the program Data Science graduate programs at North Carolina State University at Raleigh.
Admissions requirements for Online Masters in Physician Assistant at South University
South University-Columbia is a private University located in Columbia, South Carolina. South University-Columbia offers 13 graduate programs specialization. 308 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- Applicants must submit a bachelor’s degree received from a U.S. college that has federal accreditation.
- Applicants should have an overall GPA as determined by the 3.0 or higher CASPA program (on a 4.0 scale) (including undergraduate, postgraduate, and graduate courses). Those with a GPA overall will be given preference at or above 3.3.
- As calculated by the CASPA service, applicants should have a Biology-Chemistry-Physics (BCP) science GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale). Anyone with a prerequisite (BCP) GPA may earn a priority at or above 3.2.
- Applicants must submit scores directly to the CASPA service from the GRE general examination using code 0467 of the South University PA program. Individuals with GRE ratings (Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning) on or above the 50th percentile will be given priority.
- At least three letters of reference must be submitted for the CASPA application.
- A doctor (MD / DO), a physician assistant, or a nurse the practitioner must make at least one reference to the CASPA application.
- Obtained from a four-year college or university and intended for science majors, the precondition for the coursework.
- PA experience mentoring/shadowing.
Admission requirements for Master’s in computer science at the University of Texas at Austin
The University of Texas at Austin is a public university located in Austin, Texas. It is ranked as #53 in Best National University. The University of Texas at Austin offers 124 graduate programs specialization. 11028 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master’s programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science from a regionally accredited institution.
- GRE scores are not required.
- GPA scores must be 3.0.
- A CV/ resume must be submitted.
- Application fees for U.S students are $65 and for the international student’s application fee is $90.
- International students must submit their TOEFL scores.
- A statement for the purpose must be submitted.
Know more about the program Computer and Information Sciences graduate programs at The University of Texas at Austin.