Yes, the admission requirements vary for Cognitive Science graduate programs at the University of California-Irvine. The Admission requirements for Cognitive Science and requirements for other graduate programs are listed below,
Admission requirements for Cognitive science at the University of California-Irvine
- Letters of recommendations are required.
- GRE scores are waived by the department of Cognitive science at the University of California-Irvine for the Fall 2021 applicants.
- The internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL-ibT) is required for all international students whose first language is not English.
- TOFEL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores are required for International students.
- TOFEL score for admission should be 80.
- TOEFL Speaking Sub-Score for financial support must be 26/30.
- An alternative for TOFEL score students can submit IELTS(International English Language Testing System) scores can be submitted.
- IELTS Score for Admissions must be 7 (overall for admission); no less than 6.
IELTS Speaking Sub-Score for financial support should be 8/9.
The Application Deadline for Cognitive Science graduate programs at the University of California-Irvine is December 1.
Admission requirements for other graduate programs at the University of California-Irvine
- GRE scores requirement depends on graduate program departments.
- TOFEL and IELTS scores are required.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Transcripts are required from all the regionally accredited universities attended.
Know more about the University of California-Irvine
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Cognitive Science - Updated 2022
Most affordable Master’s program in Cognitive Science - Updated 2022
Best Graduate Programs in Cognitive Science in Tennessee - Updated 2021
GRE GPA requirements for admission to Cognitive Science - Updated 2022
Find Cognitive Science masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Cognitive Science
What is the admission requirements for graduate certificate at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor for Cognitive Science?
What is a standard GRE score for admission to graduate program in University of California-San Diego for Cognitive Science?
What are the Master's degree GRE and GPA admission requirements for History at Loyola University Chicago?
Are there any minimum GRE score requirements for admissions to Cognitive Science graduate Programs in Northwestern University?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.