For the Drexel University, below are the admission requirements for the Graduate program in LAW.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 is strongly desired.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to Drexel from all the colleges/universities that the students have attended.
- Write approximately 500 words explaining the students’ reasons for pursuing a degree from Drexel, your short-term and long-term career plans and how the student background, experience, interests and/or values, when combined with a Drexel degree, will enable them to pursue these goals successfully.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) are required for international applicants or any applicants who have earned a degree outside the U.S.
Best paying jobs for Law
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Law
Top Ranked Graduate Programs in Law
LSAT and GPA requirements for admission to Best Universities in Law
Cheapest Top Ranked Universities for Graduate Programs in Law
Find Law masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Law
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Law?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law different than any other program?
What are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law at Miami University-Oxford?
What is a good LSAT score required for Masters degree program in Saint Louis University-Main Campus for Law?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.