I’m looking into getting my master’s degree in the University of Texas at Austin. At the moment, I’m looking to pursue a masters in computer science. However, I’m also looking into other programs like engineering and whatnot. Are there different admission requirements for the computer science graduate program in UT versus their other master’s programs?
When applying to The University of Texas at Austin, you’ll have to be careful on where you’ll be sending your information. Some of the requirements need to be completed and sent through the online application, while some have to be sent and uploaded directly to the CS Department Supplement page.
For the application admission, you’ll have to submit:
- a complete application
- pay the application fee
- upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts
For the CS Department Supplement page, you’ll have to submit:
- Statement of Purpose: 2 pages of explaining why you want to enter UT and what your goals and motivations are for entering the graduate program.
- Transcripts: You’ll have to upload a copy of your transcripts again.
- Letters of Recommendation: You’ll need to upload three letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores: Official scores should be sent via ETS. There is not minimum GRE score requirement for this university.
- TOEFL/IELTS: This is only for international students who are from a country that doesn’t predominantly speak English.
- Optional: CV and three publications.
Best paying jobs for Computer and Information Sciences Similar Questions
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Computer and Information Sciences
Masters programs in Computer and Information Sciences which do not require GRE
Best Graduate School Programs for Computer and Information Sciences in Midwest
Computer and Information Sciences certificate programs
Find Computer and Information Sciences masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Information Technology at Marquette University?
For Drexel University's CSE program
what is the GRE score requirement?
Does anyone know the GRE scores requirement for applying to Clemson University's graduate program in Computer Science and Engineering?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in The University of Texas at Austin different than other programs?
Check College match for Computer and Information Sciences Masters Degree program from GRE score
For The University of Texas at Austin, the admission requirements to Master degree programs are:
You need to submit official transcripts, GRE scores, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and industry experience at the time of admission.
For some reasons the University of Texas is rewarded as the best university in the US;
- They provide busy engineers with immediately applicable, real-world knowledge through individual courses, master’s degrees and on-site
- They conduct regular Masters program.
- Engineering Management offered onsight and online.
Please login first to submit.