I’m looking into getting my master’s degree in the University of Texas at Austin. At the moment, I’m looking to pursue a masters in computer science. However, I’m also looking into other programs like engineering and whatnot. Are there different admission requirements for the computer science graduate program in UT versus their other master’s programs?
When applying to The University of Texas at Austin, you’ll have to be careful on where you’ll be sending your information. Some of the requirements need to be completed and sent through the online application, while some have to be sent and uploaded directly to the CS Department Supplement page.
For the application admission, you’ll have to submit:
- a complete application
- pay the application fee
- upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts
For the CS Department Supplement page, you’ll have to submit:
- Statement of Purpose: 2 pages of explaining why you want to enter UT and what your goals and motivations are for entering the graduate program.
- Transcripts: You’ll have to upload a copy of your transcripts again.
- Letters of Recommendation: You’ll need to upload three letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores: Official scores should be sent via ETS. There is not minimum GRE score requirement for this university.
- TOEFL/IELTS: This is only for international students who are from a country that doesn’t predominantly speak English.
- Optional: CV and three publications.
Salaries and Career after Masters in Computer and Information Sciences
Best paying jobs for Computer and Information Sciences
Top Ranked Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences
Top Ranked Regional University for Graduate Programs in West Coast in Computer and Information Sciences
Find Computer and Information Sciences masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences
What is a standard GRE score for admission in University of California-Irvine for Computer Science and Engineering?
What is a good GRE score for admission in Johns Hopkins University for Computer Science and Engineering?
For Drexel University's CSE program
what is the GRE score requirement?
What is a standard GRE score for admission to Graduate program in The University of Texas at Austin for Computer and Information Sciences?
Search for Masters Degree Programs
Find Graduate programs based on GRE Score
For The University of Texas at Austin, the admission requirements to Master degree programs are:
You need to submit official transcripts, GRE scores, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and industry experience at the time of admission.
For some reasons the University of Texas is rewarded as the best university in the US;
- They provide busy engineers with immediately applicable, real-world knowledge through individual courses, master’s degrees and on-site
- They conduct regular Masters program.
- Engineering Management offered onsight and online.
Please login first to submit.