The applicant must have a minimum score of 300 – 150 Verbal and 150 Quantitative in Graduate Record Examination general test to apply for the Civil Engineering masters degree program at the University of Alabama.
Other admission requirements for Civil Engineering Master’s program are as follows:
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Council (EAC) of ABET Inc.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours completed.
- Applications may be considered from a graduate of a non-EAC/ABET-accredited program.
- An online application form.
- Application fee.
- A statement of purpose.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Non-native English speakers(international applicants) must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 pBT or 79 iBT.
For more information, refer to The University of AlabamaJobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Civil Engineering - Updated 2022
Most affordable Graduate programs in Civil Engineering in California that do not require GRE or GMAT - Updated 2022
Best Civil Engineering graduate PHD programs - Updated 2022
Best Graduate Programs in Civil Engineering in New York - Updated 2022
Find Civil Engineering masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Civil Engineering
What are the minimum GRE score requirements for graduate admission in University of Maryland-Baltimore County for Data Science?
Are there any minimum GRE score requirements for admissions to Civil Engineering graduate Programs in The University of Alabama?
What are the Master's degree admission requirements for Civil Engineering at University of Southern California?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Civil Engineering?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.