For the Physician Assistant Program masters degree program, there is no minimum GRE score requirement. In the admissions process, applicants who wish to request official GRE scores as part of an application can do so at any time. GRE score updates will be submitted to CASPA directly, so refer to the profile of CASPA to ensure that scores have been obtained. Ensure that between the GRE score report and the CASPA submission, the name and birth date appear exactly the same. Applicants should prepare for at least two weeks between the date of the examination and the date the CASPA receives the results.
All applications must be submitted and received by the October 1 deadline using the CASPA Application online. Submissions must include:
- CASPA application fee
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Three letters of reference
- Northwestern University PA Program Supplemental Application, completed and sent separately from the CASPA submission.
- A candidate’s overall grade point average (GPA), as calculated by CASPA, must be a 2.80 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with an overall GPA below 2.80 are not considered further for admission.
- Official TOEFL scores are required of all applicants who have not earned a baccalaureate degree or graduate degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university, regardless of the official language of the country in which the education took place or the predominant language of the degree-granting institution.
For more details, refer to Northwestern University.Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Physician Assistant - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Physician Assistant in Indiana - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Physician Assistant in Ohio - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Physician Assistant in South Carolina - Updated 2021
Find Physician Assistant masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Physician Assistant
What is the GRE score required for admission to Master's Degree Program in Physician Assistant at Emory University?
What are the Master's degree admission requirements for Physician Assistant in Clark University?
What is a standard GRE score for admission to graduate program in University of South Dakota for Physician Assistant?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for admission to graduate program in University of Alabama in Huntsville for Physician Assistant?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.