Yes! Good news is here – you can work! Here is a summary:
- Part time job up to 20 hours/ week ON campus. Anything on campus counts including teaching assistant, working at cafeteria, offices, administrative works, etc.
- Part time internship related to your field of study, while enrolling, OFF campus up to 20 hours/ week via your CPT authorization.
- Full time internship while you’re still enrolled but school is not in sessions, aka. summer, also via your CPT authorization.
- Part time / full time / volunteer / unpaid / paid after after graduation up to 12 months via your OPT authorization.
Don’t attempt to do CPT or OPT on your own. Involve your international advisor and make sure you follow through the process correctly.
What are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law at Drexel University?
What are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law at Miami University-Oxford?
What is the standard GRE and GPA score required for admission in LLM MS program?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry in Law?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.