The Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) program at Northwestern University provides certified teachers advanced knowledge in research, pedagogy, and content. The degree offers continued professional development in several concentration areas including: English Education, Reading, Professional Teaching Standards, School Librarian and Transition to Teaching.
Below are the following admission requirements for Northwestern University in Curriculum and Instruction :
- Graduate School online application
- Application fee of $95
- Two letters of recommendation (minimum; three maximum)
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Writing sample should be academic in nature.
- Applicant must be the sole author.
- All post-secondary official transcripts
- Transcripts should be official copies and in PDF format.
- GRE scores (send scores via institution code #1565; no department code)
- GRE scores must be sent electronically directly from ETS and must be no older than five years at time of matriculation (September 2018).
- English proficiency scores for non-native English speakers (send scores via institution code #1565 and department code #01)
- For the TOEFL, you must score 600 or higher on the paper-based test, 250 or higher on the computer-based test, and 100 or higher on the Internet-based test. For the IELTS, you must score 7.00 or higher.
- Scores must be no older that two years at time of matriculation (September 2018).
- International applicants who have earned a post-secondary degree from an accredited higher education institution whose primary language of instruction is English are not required to provide English proficiency scores. English proficiency scores are required of all other international applicants.
Best Graduate Programs in Curriculum and Instruction in Minnesota - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Curriculum and Instruction in New York - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Curriculum and Instruction in Louisiana - Updated 2022
Find Curriculum and Instruction masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Curriculum and Instruction
Are there any minimum GRE score requirements for admissions to Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Programs in The University of Alabama?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Curriculum and Instruction from Northwestern University?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for admission to Graduate program in Boston University for Curriculum and Instruction?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for admission to Graduate program in University of Michigan-Ann Arbor for Curriculum and Instruction?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.