At the University of Rochester, graduates of a Warner teacher preparation program in English language arts (ELA) will have the credentials needed to teach ELA in grades 7-12 in New York State (NYS) public schools and other states that recognize NYS teaching certification. The graduates will have already met all the coursework requirements for NYS professional teaching certification. This means the students will only be required to complete three years of teaching and some state exams in order to obtain this additional level of certification.
Admission requirements for graduate programs in English Language and Literature are,
- A completed Application form.
- Students are excepted to submit TOEFL or IELTS exam scores whose first language is not English.
- GRE scores are not mandetory. But, if already taken it can be submitted.
- Applicants must have received a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent by the time they enter the program at Warner, with the exception of those applying to early admission programs.
- Applicants must have the ability to do graduate work at the University of Rochester, as demonstrated by their past academic performance and their academic writing skills.
- A minimum of 30 credits of coursework in English language arts.
- At least one course in a language other than English.
Best paying jobs for English Language and Literature
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in English Language and Literature
Best English Language and Literature graduate certificate online programs - Updated 2020
Cheapest Top Ranked Universities for Graduate Programs in English Language and Literature
Best Graduate School Programs for English Language and Literature in Midwest
Find English Language and Literature masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in English Language and Literature
What is a standard GRE score for admission to Graduate program in Marquette University for English Language and Literature?
What are the minimum GRE score requirements for Graduate admission in Boston University for English Language and Literature?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in English Language and Literature at the University of Rochester?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in English Language and Literature at Michigan State University?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.