Hi there, can anyone guide with having the admission requirements for graduate programs in the University of Texas at Austin.
I am willing to join the University of Texax at Austin as I found that this is the best university for graduate programs in US.
For The University of Texas at Austin, the admission requirements to Master degree programs are as follows.
You need to submit official transcripts, GRE scores, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and industry experience at the time of admission.
Also, I would like to just notify you that the applications are received and reviewed on a year-round basis. Early application is strongly encouraged. And upon admission, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place. This deposit is applied toward your initial tuition payment.Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management
Best Graduate School Programs for Engineering Management in West Coast
Best Universities offering Graduate Programs in Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Best Engineering Management graduate certificate programs - Updated 2020
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for Graduate admission in Northwestern University for Engineering Management?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Clemson University different than any other program?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Drexel University in Engineering Management?
What are the minimum GRE score and admission requirements at Case Western Reserve University for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management?
Find Engineering Management Graduate program from GRE score
- Bachelor of science in engineering, engineering technology or related technical field. Other degrees may be eligible but applicants will not be admitted with deficiencies.
- An upper-division GPA of 3.0 is recommended.
- A minimum of 18 months of industry-related experience is required, at the time application is submitted.
- Online application, statement of purpose and application fee:
- Official transcripts from all senior colleges.
- GRE or GMAT verbal and quantitative scores. Waivers may be considered with 7 years of professional experience or a related graduate degree. To be considered for a waiver, please reach out to Yoliet Vela.
- TOEFL or IELTS score if applicable.
- Three professional letters of reference and a current resume.
Please login first to submit.