Case Western Reserve University‘s Institutional Code on ETS for the IELTS is 1105. The IELTS scores are valid for two years after the test date. The student only need to record scores onto the application, they do not need to send IELTS test scores unless they are formally admitted. The language test requirement will be waived if the student have completed a bachelors or masters degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
International students whose first language is not English must only demonstrate English proficiency. If accepted to a program, international students cannot matriculate without submitting an official language score meeting the minimum requirements. The minimum IELTS scores to gain admission is 7.0
The following departments require higher IELTS scores: Art History, and Art History and Museum Studies, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry Entrepreneurship, and the Master of Engineering and Management (MEM). Those passing scores are 7.0 on the IELTS.
- Applicants that do not meet the minimum required scores above can still apply to CWRU. But first, consult with the department which they intend to apply to discuss their options for participating in the AEP Program sponsored through the Center for International Affairs. However, the minimum scores to participate in that program are a 75 iBT TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS. Please note that one must first be accepted into their degree program in order to participate in the AEP Program.
- Test information can be obtained at: http://www.ielts.org
- There are no waivers for the PhD in Organizational Behavior.
- FPB Admissions only accepts official IELTS scores in the mail (online scores are not accessible). Official scores are sent directly from IELTS. Mailed copies can be sent to:FPB Admissions Coordinator
2120 Cornell Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106-4904
What are the minimum GRE score requirements for Graduate admission in Case Western Reserve University for Molecular Medicine?
What are the admissions requirements at Texas A & M University for graduate program in Health Care Management and Administration?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for admission to Graduate program in University of Michigan-Ann Arbor for Curriculum and Instruction?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Philosophy and Religious Studies different than any other program?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.