I am a graduate of one of the top universities. And now I am willing to join to Tufts University for my Masters degree in Engineering management. So, I need to know the admission requirements for getting into this university.
To get admission in Tufts University for M.S. in Engineering Management, applicants are not required to submit GRE or GMAT test scores. Because, Tufts Institute believes that the quality of the applicant’s academic record, work experience and letters of recommendation are the best indicators of potential for success in their program. However, if you have previously taken the GRE or GMAT you do have the option to submit your scores as part of your application for admissions. The Tufts University code number is 3901.Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Best Graduate School Programs for Engineering Management in North
Best Engineering Management graduate certificate online programs - Updated 2020
GRE and GPA requirements for admission to Best Universities in Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Drexel University in Engineering Management?
What is the GRE score required for admission to Masters Degree Program in Northwestern University at Engineering Management?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for Graduate admission in Northwestern University for Engineering Management?
What is the minimum GRE score requirements for Graduate admission in Drexel University for Engineering Management?
Check College match for Engineering Management Masters Degree program from GRE score
Tufts Gordon Institute seeks to enroll students with a diverse range of educational backgrounds, professional expertise and have a strong desire to be leaders within technology-driven companies.
They believe that a diverse community creates a dynamic learning environment where students learn through exposure to different perspectives. In fact, they believe that your experience as a technical professional tells them more about your capabilities than a standardized test, so M.S. in Engineering Management applicants are not required to submit GRE or GMAT test scores.
What background and experience do they look for in MSEM applicants?
- An undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline (science, technology, engineering, and math) is preferred but not required. About 5-10% of incoming MSEM students do not have an undergraduate STEM degree. In these instances, they look for strong quantitative ability as evidenced by prior success in technical or mathematics coursework.
- A minimum of two years of work experience. For applicants who have less than two years of experience, internships are also considered.
- The ability to contribute to a dynamic, interactive classroom environment.
- A strong record of performance in the workplace.
- Current employment is preferred but not required.
- A strong desire to be leaders within technology driven companies.
Please login first to submit.