I am an international student and I have just completed my undergraduate studies. For my higher studies, I am planning to go to the US and I have chosen Drexel University as my priority. Can anyone please help me out in having the GRE requirements to get admitted to Drexel University for Engineering Management.
For getting admission to Drexel University, the first thing is that you need to have taken the GRE exam but the minimum score varies as per the requirement.
In addition, TOEFL scores are required for international applicants or applicants who earned a degree outside the U.S. (minimum scores: 100/600/250). Scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores. IELTS scores may be submitted in lieu of TOEFL scores (minimum Overall Band Score: 7.0).
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Best Universities in Engineering Management certificate programs in California - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Engineering Management in Ohio - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Engineering Management in Missouri - Updated 2020
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Tufts University in Engineering Management?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Drexel University in Engineering Management?
What is a standard GRE score for Graduate admission in The University of Texas at Austin for Engineering Management?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Clemson University different than any other program?
Check College match for Engineering Management Graduate program from GRE score
There is no minimum GRE score required for getting admission in Engineering Management at Drexel University. But there are some admission criteria and required documents that you must be aware of before admission.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering or sciences, preferably from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant professional work experience is strongly recommended
- Strong applicants not meeting all of the above requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A completed application.
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one professional)
- In an essay of 500-750 words, they prefer you to answer the following questions:
- Why do you wish to pursue the MS in Engineering Management?
- Why do you believe you will succeed in the program?
- Additional requirements for International Students.
Please login first to submit.