I am an international student and I have just completed my undergraduate studies. For my higher studies, I am planning to go to the US and I have chosen Drexel University as my priority. Can anyone please help me out in having the GRE requirements to get admitted to Drexel University for Engineering Management.
For getting admission to Drexel University, the first thing is that you need to have taken the GRE exam but the minimum score varies as per the requirement.
In addition, TOEFL scores are required for international applicants or applicants who earned a degree outside the U.S. (minimum scores: 100/600/250). Scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores. IELTS scores may be submitted in lieu of TOEFL scores (minimum Overall Band Score: 7.0).
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Engineering Management in Arizona - Updated 2020
Best Universities in Engineering Management certificate programs in Missouri - Updated 2020
GRE score percentile for admission to Engineering Management - Updated 2020
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Clemson University different than any other program?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Tufts University in Engineering Management?
What is the minimum GRE score requirements for Graduate admission in Drexel University for Engineering Management?
What are the admission requirements for graduate programs in the University of Texas at Austin?
Find Engineering Management Masters Degree program from GRE score
There is no minimum GRE score required for getting admission in Engineering Management at Drexel University. But there are some admission criteria and required documents that you must be aware of before admission.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering or sciences, preferably from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant professional work experience is strongly recommended
- Strong applicants not meeting all of the above requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A completed application.
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one professional)
- In an essay of 500-750 words, they prefer you to answer the following questions:
- Why do you wish to pursue the MS in Engineering Management?
- Why do you believe you will succeed in the program?
- Additional requirements for International Students.
Please login first to submit.