To be admitted to a master’s degree in education, you may first require a bachelor’s degree from an approved college or university. Generally, you will also need to choose a specialty. These include a Master’s in Teaching or an Education Master’s degree.
other admissions requirements typically include the following:
- GRE General Test
- Hold a GPA of 3.0
- International students must submit TOEFL scores
- Write a Statement of Purpose or Goal Statement
- Submit a professional resume or CV
- State-wide tests and evaluations of basic skills are required
- Letters of Recommendation
- Send each previous school’s sealed transcripts.
- Submit samples of scholarly writing, like course papers, articles or essays
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.