Is there a GRE score required for getting admission to the University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus? I want to enter their graduate program in Computer Science and Engineering. What’s a good GRE score for this program, if needed? And, what are the other program requirements?
University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus requires the information below for you to complete your application for their computer science program:
- Application form : You need to complete the online application form to enter their graduate program.
- Letters of reference: You’d need to upload your letters of reference when you’re completing your application form.
- Transcripts: Academic records during your bachelors degree or graduate degree (if applicable) should be uploaded online as well. If your transcripts are not in English, they should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- GRE Scores: There are no minimum GRE scores requirement. However, the scoring within the 50th percentile for both Verbal (150) and Quantitative (154) and a 4.0 or higher in Writing should still keep you in the running to be accepted.
- English proficiency: If you’re an international student, you’ll need to submit either IELTS (7.0) or TOEFL (90) scores.
You should keep in mind though that your GRE scores won’t weigh down your application during the admission process. Universities usually look at your application holistically.
Best paying jobs for Computer and Information Sciences - Updated 2021 Similar Questions
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Computer and Information Sciences - Updated 2021
Best Universities in Computer and Information Sciences certificate programs in Michigan - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences in Idaho - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences in Colorado - Updated 2021
Find Computer and Information Sciences masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Computer and Information Sciences
Which College in New York has the most Affordable Online Master's Program in Agricultural Economics?
Are there any minimum GRE score requirements for admissions to Computer and Information Sciences Graduate Programs in University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus?
What is a good GRE score required for Master's degree program in Texas A & M University-College Station for Computer and Information Sciences?
For Drexel University's CSE program
what is the GRE score requirement?
Check College match for Computer and Information Sciences Masters Degree program from GRE score
The University of Pittsburgh is a state-related as research university, it was founded as Pittsburgh Academy in 1787. Pitt is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), which comprises 63 preeminent doctorate-granting research institutions in North America. In Computer Science and Engineering students where they learn the program to understand the complexity of computing that is being used in the real-world context.
Admission deadline for Computer science and Engineering students at Pittsburgh University
- Fall application deadline is on January 15th
- Spring application deadline is on September 15th
Other application requirements for Computer science and Engineering students
- Application fees $50
- Scanned copies for purpose
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores
- English proficiency
In Pittsburgh Univeristy, the GRE scores includes all the three sections i.e.,
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management - Updated 2021
Masters programs in Engineering Management which do not require GRE - Updated 2021
Most affordable Graduate programs in Engineering Management - Updated 2021
Best Graduate School Programs for Engineering Management in North - Updated 2021
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What is the GRE score required for admission to Masters Degree Program in Northwestern University at Engineering Management?
What is the GRE score required for admission to Masters Degree Program in Tufts University at Engineering Management?
What is a standard GRE score for Graduate admission in The University of Texas at Austin for Engineering Management?
What are the minimum GRE score and admission requirements at Case Western Reserve University for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management?
Please login first to submit.