At the University of Wyoming, the Master of Human Development and Family Sciences (HDFS) focus is designed for professionals currently working in human services fields who would like further education. The university will prepare the students for their careers in research, teaching, direct service and outreach with individuals and families across the lifespan.
A Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is considered in the admissions process, with a suggested minimum combined score on the Verbal and Quantitative sections of 291.
Other admission requirements are,
- Application form.
- A bachelor’s degree based on a four-year curriculum from an institution accredited by one of the regional associations of the Commission on Institution of Higher Education or equivalent.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or higher in the previous degree.
- Transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Names and contact information for at least 3 people who will provide letters of recommendation about the applicant’s preparedness and/or qualifications for the desired graduate degree program.
- A statement of intent that includes:
– research interests
– faculty member(s) the applicant is interested in working with
– future goals related to the program of interest
– why the applicant is seeking this degree
– prior work related experience
- A brief resume or curriculum vitae.
- For international students whose native language is not English, a minimum TOEFL score of 76 or an official IELTS score of 6.5.
- International students must also provide evidence of adequate financial resources.
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Human Development and Family Studies - Updated 2020
Best paying jobs for Human Development and Family Studies - Updated 2020
Best Universities in Human Development and Family Studies certificate programs in Ohio - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Human Development and Family Studies in Louisiana - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Human Development and Family Studies in Connecticut - Updated 2020
Find Human Development and Family Studies masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Human Development and Family Studies
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Human Development and Family Studies at the University of Alabama?
What is a standard GRE score for admission to Graduate program in Miami University-Oxford for Human Development and Family Studies?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Human Development and Family Studies at Northwestern University?
What is a good GRE score required for Masters degree program in University of Wyoming for Human Development and Family Studies?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.