The Department of Music and the Music Education Department at the Eastman School of Music offer an option that allows a limited number of undergraduates to get an early start on a Master of Arts degree in Music Education at Eastman. The program normally takes 5 1/2 or 6 years to complete. Along with the Master’s degree, students also receive initial certification in teaching music in New York State public school system.For Music Composition—M.A., M.M., D.M.A., Ph.D. masters degree program .
GRE Requirements for those who are applying to the MM degree program in Composition and music education majors for University of Rochester is listed below:
- The code for the Eastman School is 2224.
- There are no minimum GRE Score for admission.
- Official scores are due in Admissions by the application deadline.
- Test results of up to five years old will be accepted, but current scores are preferred.
- A complete application, including all of the supported documents, must be received by December 1.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Application Fee: 60 US dollars.
Best Graduate School Programs for Music in North
Best Music graduate certificate programs - Updated 2020
Best Music graduate masters online programs - Updated 2020
Find Music masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Music
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Music in Boston University?
Are there any minimum GRE score requirements for admissions to Music Graduate Programs in Rutgers University-New Brunswick?
What is a good GRE score required for Masters degree program in Marquette University for Music?
What are the minimum GRE score requirements for Graduate admission in Case Western Reserve University for Music?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.