I am an undergraduate student, and now I am intended to do my Graduation in one of the best university in the US. As per my research and guidance from elders, I felt that Northwestern University is better for my graduation in Engineering Management. But I have no idea about the minimum GRE score that is required for getting admission. So, if anyone there willing to help me out in clearing my issues will be very helpful. Thank you.
The McCormick School of Engineering at Northwestern University, the Master of Engineering Management (MEM) program is designed for experienced engineering and science professionals who want to develop core management and leadership skills, while staying on the cutting edge of technology.
The average GPA at Northwestern is 4.13. This makes Northwestern Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
With a GPA of 4.13, Northwestern requires you to be at the top of your class. You’ll need nearly straight A’s in all your classes to compete with other applicants. You should also have taken plenty of AP or IB classes to show your ability to excel in academic challenge. If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on. If your GPA is at or below the school average of 4.13, you’ll need a higher SAT score to compensate and show that you’re prepared to take on college academics. This will help you compete effectively with other applicants.
There are no specific GRE requirements for this department. For the 2016 incoming class the average GRE score was 166 (Q) & 162 (V).
Other General admission requirements are,
- Online Application.
- Official test scores,
- Letters of recomendaton
- TOEFL and IELTS (only for international students)
Best Graduate School Programs for Engineering Management in West Coast
Engineering Management Programs that Don't Require the GRE or GMAT - Updated 2020
Best Graduate School Programs for Engineering Management in Midwest
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What is a standard GRE score for Graduate admission in The University of Texas at Austin for Engineering Management?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Tufts University in Engineering Management?
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Drexel University in Engineering Management?
Are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Clemson University different than any other program?
Check College match for Engineering Management Masters Degree program from GRE score
GMAT or GRE or GPR scores must be required (waived for those with three or more years of technical work experience) for getting admission at Northwestern University for engineering management.
Below is the comprehensive list of all the admissions requirements which is for your additional reference
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or STEM discipline.
- 3.0 Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate work.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate education attempted.
- $50 application fee payable in US funds.
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to the candidate’s academic or work performance as well as leadership potential.
- A personal statement that is part of the online application.
- Calculus-based statistics course (Note: Incoming students will be required to complete a summer MEM online statistics course to meet this requirement. This course is free to MEM students.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for all international applicants whose undergraduate training, in whole or in part, was taken at an institution in a country where English is not the native language
Please login first to submit.