Admission Requirement for Engineering Management at Tufts University:
• Academic Records
• Two letters of recommendation
• Personal Statement
• GRE or GMAT not required
Engineering Management (MSEM) program, develop the practical business and leadership skills and also ability to manage projects, processes, and operations and also focus on the supply chain of both goods and services.Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Engineering Management - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Engineering Management in Colorado - Updated 2021
Best Graduate Programs in Engineering Management in Arkansas - Updated 2021
Best Engineering Management graduate certificate online programs - Updated 2021
Find Engineering Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Engineering Management
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Drexel University in Engineering Management?
What is the GRE score required for admission to Masters Degree Program in Northwestern University at Engineering Management?
What is the GPA and GRE requirements for Graduate admission in Northwestern University for Engineering Management?
What is a standard GRE score for Graduate admission in The University of Texas at Austin for Engineering Management?
Check College match for Engineering Management Masters Degree program from GRE score
Tufts University believes that the quality of the applicant’s academic record, work experience and letters of recommendation are the best indicators of potential for success in this program. GRE or GMAT Scores not required. We also prefer you to have a glance on the below requirements.
MSEM applicants must have the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline (science, technology, engineering, and math) is preferred but not required. About 5-10% of incoming MSEM students do not have an undergraduate STEM degree. In these instances, we look for strong quantitative ability as evidenced by prior success in technical or mathematics coursework.
- A minimum of two years of work experience. For applicants who have less than two years of experience, internships are also considered.
- The ability to contribute in a dynamic, interactive classroom environment.
- A strong record of performance in the workplace.
- Current employment is preferred but not required.
- A strong desire to be leaders within technology driven companies.
Please login first to submit.