For Judson University SAT or ACT is recommended for students who wish to be considered for merit/academic scholarships.SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) – 980 (Math and Reading ) and ACT (American College Testing) – 21
Below are the admission requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university with regional accreditation, national, professional, or specialized accreditation or with candidacy status, as documented via official transcripts.
- A 2.5 overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA)
- Two years of work experience
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor, manager or church professional
- Professional resume
- TOEFL and IELTS are required for non-native speakers
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Law
LSAT and GPA requirements for admission to Best Universities in Law
Find Law masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Law
What are the Masters degree admission requirements for Law in Cornell University?
What are the admissions requirements for graduate program in Law?
What are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law at Miami University-Oxford?
What are the admissions requirements for masters degree programs in Law at Drexel University?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.