The master’s degree program in human resource management would cater to those who want to change their career path into human resources as well as those who are already working in the area of human resource management and need specialized skills to transition to higher-level management roles. In their career opportunities as well as human resources, students with this master’s degree in Human Resource Management program can have higher-level HRM positions, assess HRM activities from a change agent, business partner, and executive-level manager’s viewpoint. It is also suitable for those seeking to become consultants in human resource management and/or educators in human resource management. Students will learn, analyze, and apply the sophisticated HRM management techniques required for companies to succeed in the Information Age.
The number of Jobs offered for Human Resource Management in 2018 was 15,800.
Human Resource Management Salary
The median annual wage for compensation and benefits managers was $121,010 annually in May 2018.
Most of these managers work in offices. Work Schedules Most compensation and benefits managers work full time. About 1 in 3 worked more than 40 hours per week in 2016. They may work more hours during peak times to meet deadlines, especially during the benefits enrollment period of their organization.
Different professions in Human Resource Management weigh different amounts of salaries. Some of them are listed below as per indeed.com
The market range for Human Resource Management jobs
Jobs for Human Resource Management Online Master’s Program
The online master’s degree with a concentration on Human Resources on Organizational Leadership aligns with the task of creating leaders capable of recognizing differences and working to solve challenges with those with various points of view. Human Resource Managers or Executives, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Administrative Services Manager, Labor Relations Manager, Human Resources Consultant, International Human Resources Professional, Training and Development Manager, Employee Education Consultant, Executive Recruiter, AVP, HR Business Partner, Global HR Operations Consultant, Global HR Operations Sr. Consultant, HR IT Analyst and many more are the career options available with this degree.
The need for successful HR professionals spans every sector. In this growing field, earning a master’s in HR online will provide a competitive edge. The graduates will be prepared to pursue a range of positions that can benefit every company.
The Career growth and opportunities available for HR professional are:
HR business partners align business goals with staff and management in designated business units, acting as a management consultant within an organization of human resource-related issues.
HR business managers lead the HR programs and policies of an organization as they relate to employee relationships, compensation, benefits, security, performance, and staffing.
Organizational development consultants assist clients by providing services that include change management, group problem-solving, and talent management to improve their businesses.
Training and development managers plan, coordinate, and direct programs in order to improve the skills and knowledge of the employees of an organization.
The MBA with a specialization in Human Resource Management core curriculum emphasizes a wide range of skills on administrative, accounting, policy and planning, strategy, processes, international business, data analytics, financial management, and organizational behavior. In-depth analysis of this program details on equal employment opportunity legislation, performance assessment, wage control, health and safety, training and development, labor-management relations, and labor agreement negotiations. Also, the students can learn practical skills in the areas of hiring need forecasting, successful recruitment, and employer-employee relationship building.
Compensation and benefits managers plan, develop, and oversee programs to compensate employees. Compensation and benefits managers typically do the following:
- Coordinate and supervise the work activities of specialists and support staff
- Set the organization’s pay and benefits structure
- Determine competitive wage rates to develop or modify compensation plans
- Choose and manage outside partners, such as benefits vendors, insurance brokers, and investment managers
- Oversee the distribution of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees
- Ensure that pay and benefits plans comply with federal and state regulations
- Prepare a program budget and keep operations within that budget
Some of the career opportunities for the students who master in Human Resources management areas are as listed below:
- Human Resource Managers or Executive
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Labor Relations Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- Executive Recruiter
- AVP, HR Business Partner
- Global HR Operations Consultant
- Global HR Operations Sr. Consultant
- HR IT Analyst
- Human Resources Project Management Operations Leader
- Human Resources Partner
- Human Resources Portal Lead
- Human Resources Project Manager
- Human Resources and Compliance
- HR Talent Acquisitions
- HR Specialists (Information Systems)
- On-Board Human Resources Consultant
- Chief Learning and Compliance Officer
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Talent Management Specialist
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Career Services Associate
- Workforce development associate
- Workforce planning associate
For more information, refer to Jobs, Salaries and Career after Masters in Human Resources Management – Updated 2020
Jobs Salaries and Career after Masters in Human Resources Management - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Human Resources Management in Colorado - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Human Resources Management in New Jersey - Updated 2020
Best Graduate Programs in Human Resources Management in Missouri - Updated 2020
Find Human Resources Management masters degree program based on GRE score
Search for Graduate Programs in Human Resources Management
Find Human Resources Management Masters Degree program from GRE score