2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Brown University Online Master's Programs
Brown University provides a wide range of online master's programs tailored for both working professionals and individuals desiring a flexible learning format. These programs capitalize on Brown's academic distinction and inventive teaching approaches, enabling students to participate in demanding coursework, learn from esteemed faculty, and join a nurturing online learning community. Brown offers a portfolio of low-residency, hybrid and fully online, degree and non-degree programs & short courses:
- Executive MBA: A low-residency Executive MBA is offered jointly with the triple-accredited IE Business School in Spain. The program was ranked 3rd among EMBA programs in the world by The Economist. Anchored in the values and strengths of both institutions, the IE Brown Executive MBA integrates innovative management skills with the human sciences and practical business studies. It is designed to develop well-rounded managers and entrepreneurs who do not shy away from difficult questions and who can therefore be change agents in their organizations, industries, and communities.
- Master's in Technology Leadership: A low-residency ScM in Technology Leadership, in the School of Engineering: was launched in 2016 and was designed to introduce mid-career professionals with a balance of technical expertise and foundational skills rooted in social science and humanities - like strategic thinking and persuasive communication - to prepare for evolving demands on leaders in the technology sector. The curriculum was designed to strengthen students’ education in four key areas: global value creation, leadership communication, strategic thinking, and innovation.
- Master's in Healthcare Leadership: A low-residency ScM in Healthcare Leadership, in the School of Public Health: is a 16-month program designed for physician leaders and ambitious healthcare professionals with an average of 15+ years of professional experience. The curriculum provides a sophisticated, cross-industry understanding of the policy, regulations, and global forces disrupting the healthcare sector and the skills needed to meet the new and evolving demands for leadership. The program draws from Brown’s public health, policy, health economics, and evidence-based medicine strengths.
- Master's in Cybersecurity: A fully online ScM in Cybersecurity in the Department of Computer Science is an 18-month degree program that builds on Brown’s strengths in cybersecurity innovation. Rooted in interdisciplinary inquiry, the program offers two tracks – one in Computer Science and one in Policy,- in collaboration with the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs. It aims to provide students with rigorous technical skills and a comprehensive understanding of cybersecurity technology and policy at the local, national, and global levels.
- Master's in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship: A blended-format ScM in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (PRIME), in the School of Engineering: A 15-month program designed for early career professionals looking to understand innovation at the intersection of business and engineering. The program challenges students to examine innovation through technology and positions graduates for careers in consulting, investment banking, health/medicine, traditional engineering and technology companies, and as founders of new ventures.
- Master's in Public Health: The School of Public Health offers a fully online Master of Public Health (MPH), committed to flexibility for non-traditional adult learners, working professionals, and international students. This 24-month program will train students to examine health-related issues using methodological data tools including biostatistics, survey methods, and qualitative methods to critically assess a population’s health and develop action-based interventions that promote physical and mental health, and the prevention of disease and disability.
- Executive Education Courses: A mix of fully online and blended, flexible, high-impact, and innovative non-degree courses for individuals and organizations. Courses range from four weeks to six months and are led by world-class Brown faculty.
Online Master’s Programs at Brown University
Brown University offers 6 online master's programs.
Natural Resources Conservation, Protection and Management
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Liberal Arts And Sciences And Humanities
Atmospheric and Physical Sciences
Fine, Visual, Applied and Performing Arts
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing)