2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Cornell University offers 130 Master's degree programs.
During 2020-2021, Cornell University had a total of 24594 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students Enrolled in Cornell University graduate programs: 9198.
Cornell University offers 130 Master's degree programs and 108 PHD programs.
Out of 9198 graduate students enrolled, 1682 were in distance education programs. 422 were outside the US.
- Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $30,042
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Graduate Program : $30,042
Graduate Programs at Cornell University
- During 2020-2021, Cornell University had 16490 number of students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Students Enrolled in Cornell University graduate programs : 5230
Graduate Programs with highest enrollment
Cornell University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 689
- Law : 198
- Operations Research : 160
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 146
- American/US Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence : 132
Cornell University offers following graduate programs
Agriculture and Agriculture Operations
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Law and legal studies
English Language, Literature and Cultural Studies
Biology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences
Atmospheric and Physical Sciences
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing)