2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Duke University offers following types of degrees and certificate programs:
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Doctor's degree in research
- Doctor's degree for professional practice
Composition of Undergraduate Students
An acceptance rate of 7.74% makes it relatively tough to get admission.
Composition of Graduate Students
What is the admission policy at Duke University?
Duke University has an open admission policy. It will accept any student who applies.
Duke University has been ranked 10
Acceptance Rate: 7.74%
Tuition for Graduate Programs: $59,140
Under Graduate Program Tuition: $57,633
Average Amount of Financial Aid Awarded: -
Average Amount of Institutional Aid Awarded: -
Duke University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 750
- Law : 217
- Physician Assistant : 176
- Natural Resources Conservation and Management : 117
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 109
Duke University most popular under graduate programs with respect to student count are
- Public Policy Analysis : 213
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics : 187
- Biology and Biological Sciences : 158
- Registered Nurse : 133
- Research and Experimental Psychology : 108