2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs at Duke University
Admission Requirements - Ph.D. in Chemistry - GRE Optional
To apply for the Ph.D. program in Chemistry, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must submit unofficial transcripts at the time of application. Upon admission, official transcripts are required.
- Three letters of recommendation are mandatory.
- Applicants should submit a well-organized and concise statement. This statement is expected to reflect the applicant's determination, resilience, and motivation for pursuing a doctoral degree in chemistry. It should also demonstrate the applicant's potential to contribute to a diverse and inclusive scholarly community.
- A current résumé is required.
- GRE General and GRE Subject test scores are optional.
- An undergraduate GPA, calculated on a 4.0 scale, is required.