2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Florida Gulf Coast University
Environmental Science graduate programs at Florida Gulf Coast University
- Students Enrolled in Florida Gulf Coast University graduate programs : 4793
Composition of students population for Environmental Science
- International Students : 1
- Female students : 12
- Environmental Science Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $8,961
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Environmental Science Graduate Program : $31,216
Admission and GRE for admission to Florida Gulf Coast University Master’s program in Environmental Science
The MA Environmental Studies program is intended for those working in the environmental field, translating scientific results to best practices in management, policy, and education.
Applicants must submit an application online at apply.fgcu.edu.
Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
The application for this program is February 15.
Program Admission Requirements:
1. A cover letter of introduction including a statement of academic and career goals and interests.
2. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent foreign institution.
3. Official copies of undergraduate transcripts and scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test (**GRE subject exam is not required**). Interquartile scores on the GRE for students previously admitted to the program are available at the bottom of the MA home page
4. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based) for international students from countries where English is not the primary language.
5. A minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) for the last 60 semester hours of upper division undergraduate coursework. GPA from previous graduate coursework (if any) may also be taken into consideration.
6. At least three letters of recommendation from people familiar with the applicant's academic and research potential and/or professional experience.
Environmental Science is projected to grow 8 percent from 2016 to 2026, as fast as average for all occupations. Median pay for Environmental Science in 2018 was $73,230. The number of jobs were 84610.