- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
Kinesiology and Exercise Science graduate programs at George Washington University
|Students Enrolled in George Washington University graduate programs : 18591|
Composition of students population for Kinesiology and Exercise Science
|Kinesiology and Exercise Science Graduate program Tuition for in state students||$30,780|
|Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Kinesiology and Exercise Science Graduate Program||$30,780|
Admission and GRE for admission to George Washington University Master’s program in Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Admission requirements for the Master of Science (M.S.) in Exercise Science at George Washington University:
The MS in Exercise Science does not require the GRE or any other standardized test for admission.
2. Two letter of recommendations.
3. Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
4. Statement of purpose.
5. Graduate applicants who have not completed a post-secondary degree from a regionally accredited US institution are required to submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) or PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic) scores.
Academic IELTS: an overall band score of 7.0 with no individual band score below 6.0.
TOEFL: 100 on Internet-based.
Application deadline for the Master of Science (M.S.) in Exercise Science at George Washington University is Fall – March 15 (Applications must be complete by December 15 for priority scholarship consideration.)
Online Master of Science in Exercise Science in Strength and Conditioning
The mission of the GW Master of Science (MS) Exercise Science in Strength and Conditioning program is to provide formal graduate level academic instruction in the science and theory of resistance training, for the purpose of improving athletic performance and the prevention of inactivity-related health disorders. GWU are proud to educate students who are committed to improving public health and engaging in and promoting public service.
Kinesiology and Exercise Science is projected to grow 13 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than average for all occupations. Median pay for Kinesiology and Exercise Science in 2018 was $47,340. The number of jobs were 6880.
What is the GRE required for admission to graduate program in Kinesiology and Exercise Science