2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Michigan State University
Michigan State University offers 134 Master's degree programs and 103 phd programs.
Out of 13650 in top 8 graduate programs, 51 were in distance education program. 122 were outside the US.
- Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $18,858
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Graduate Program : $37,056
Graduate Programs at Michigan State University
- During 2020-2021, Michigan State University had 26032 number of students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Students Enrolled in Michigan State University graduate programs : 13650
Graduate Programs with highest enrollment
Michigan State University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Osteopathic Medicine : 309
- Law : 226
- Medicine : 207
- Clinical, Medical Social Work : 200
- Organizational Leadership : 178
Michigan State University offers following graduate programs