2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Michigan State University
Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs at Michigan State University
Online Food Safety Program - GRE is not required
- Personal Statement
-Academic Statement is optional
-Upload your resume or CV after paying the application fee
-Request letters of recommendation from your references
-Submit official, original transcripts
-If you completed your undergraduate degree at MSU, you do not need to submit official MSU transcripts.
-No GRE required.
Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) program in School Psychology: No GRE required
Admission requirements for Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) program in School Psychology:
- GRE scores are not required
- Letters of recommendations
- Statement of purpose
Master of Arts in Education
Admission requirements for the Master of Arts in Education:
1. All applicants must possess a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average.
2. Work experience.
3. Statement of professional goals.
4. Letter of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic and professional experience and potential.
5. The GRE (Graduate Record Exam) is not required for Master of Arts in Education.
6. All international applicants and applicants whose first language is not English must be able to be proficient in English as a condition for regular admission to MSU. Such applicants will be required to demonstrate their proficiency by meeting certain minimum standards on any one of the following tests:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A total score of 550 with no subscores below 52 (paper version), or 80 with no subscore below 19 (22 for writing section) (Internet-based version) is required.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A minimum average score of at least 6.5 is required, with no subscore below 6.0.
Michigan State University English Language Test. An average score of 80 to 85 with no subscores below 80, or a minimum average score of 85 with no subscore below 78 is required.
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A). Minimum overall score of 53; no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking; no writing subscore below 59.
Application deadlines for the Master of Arts in Education are:
June 1 for Fall Semester Admission
October 1 for Spring Semester Admission
March 1 for Summer Semester Admission
Applications for Fall Semester admission are due on May 1 of each year.
Applications for Spring Semester admission are due on October 1 of each year.
To be considered for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Medical Neuroscience, students must:
1. Have a bachelor’s or graduate degree in a biological science background or equivalent work experience
2. Have a minimum cumulative undergraduate of 2.5 or a graduate grade point average of 3.0
3. Write a reflective essay describing how the certificate will enhance their professional and personal development
GRE scores are not required for admission
Admission Requirement- Online Master of Science in Management, Strategy & Leadership- GRE optional
Admission Requirement for online Master of Science in Management, Strategy & Leadership at Michigan State University:
- 3 years (minimum) full-time managerial experience in a supervisory role and a high degree of potential for advancement to an organizational leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 3.0 minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA)
- The general GRE test is highly recommended but not required. The median GRE scores for recently admitted graduate students are 164 quantitative, 153 verbal, and 3.0 analytical writing. Note that different faculty weigh GRE scores differently, and MSU do not use GRE scores to eliminate any applicants from consideration.
Admission Requirement- Online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management- GRE is optional
Admission Requirement for Online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management:
- An undergraduate degree with at least a 3.0 overall GPA, official transcripts to be provided.
- A minimum of two years of professional supply chain work experience.
- Current resume detailing professional work experience, academic credentials and related accomplishments, and pertinent biographical information.
- Three letters of recommendation
- 2 personal statements
- No GRE required