2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Northwestern University offers 159 Master's degree programs.
During 2020-2021, Northwestern University had a total of 25870 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students Enrolled in Northwestern University graduate programs: 16043.
Northwestern University offers 159 Master's degree programs and 84 PHD programs.
Out of 16043 graduate students enrolled, 329 were in distance education programs. 0 were outside the US.
- Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $56,567
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Graduate Program : $56,567
Graduate Programs at Northwestern University
- During 2020-2021, Northwestern University had 17302 number of students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Students Enrolled in Northwestern University graduate programs : 1868
Graduate Programs with highest enrollment
Northwestern University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 306
- Law : 278
- Counseling Psychology : 169
- Medicine : 147
- Journalism : 120
Northwestern University offers following graduate programs
Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender And Group Studies
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Education and Teaching
Biology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences
Atmospheric and Physical Sciences
Counseling and Behavioral Psychology
Public Administration And Social Service
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing)