2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Regent University is located in Richmond, Virginia.
It is a private University.
Regent University offers following types of degrees and certificate programs:
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Doctor's degree in research
- Doctor's degree for professional practice
Acceptance rate at Regent University for undergraduate program was 85.54%.
Last year, 2344 students applied for undergraduate program and 2005 got accepted.
Acceptance rate of 85.54% makes it relatively easy to get admission.
5957 enrolled in graduate programs, which includes on campus and online Master's programs.
5092 are reported as enrolled exclusively in distance education and 510 are enrolled in at least one distance education course, but not all distance education.
Regent University had 5409 students enrolled in undergraduate programs.
262 students were enrolled in top 3 Masters degree programs.
Regent University offers 54 graduate programs specialization.
Regent University does not have an open admission policy. It’s admission process is not so competitive.In summary, the job outlook for Ph.D. level professional counselors is very good. Regent MBA students can demonstrate their knowledge and experience in a job interview by sharing the professional plans they have developed in the classroom.
Regent University has been ranked 0
Acceptance Rate: 50.44%
Tuition for Graduate Programs: $17,052
Under Graduate Program Tuition: $18,720
Average Amount of Financial Aid Awarded: -
Average Amount of Institutional Aid Awarded: -
Regent University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 110
- Theology and Theological Studies : 73
- Law : 72
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services : 71
- Special Education and Teaching : 38
Regent University most popular under graduate programs with respect to student count are
- Psychology : 83
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 59
- English Language and Literature : 40
- Public Policy Analysis : 26
- Accounting , Accountancy : 24