2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Stetson University offers following types of degrees and certificate programs:
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Doctor's degree for professional practice
Composition of Undergraduate Students
An acceptance rate of 81.49% makes it relatively easy to get admission.
Composition of Graduate Students
What is the admission policy at Stetson University?
Stetson University has an open admission policy. It will accept any student who applies.
Stetson University has been ranked 468
Acceptance Rate: 81.49%
Tuition for Graduate Programs: $17,927
Under Graduate Program Tuition: $49,500
Average Amount of Financial Aid Awarded: -
Average Amount of Institutional Aid Awarded: -
Stetson University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Law : 263
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 48
- Mental Health Counseling and Counselor : 27
- Educational Leadership and Administration : 23
- Accounting , Accountancy : 23
Stetson University most popular under graduate programs with respect to student count are
- Psychology : 80
- Finance : 59
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 43
- Biology and Biological Sciences : 30
- Political Science and Government : 27