2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
The University of Texas at Austin
The University of Texas at Austin Graduate Assistantships
Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies Assistantships
University of Texas at Austin's Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies details a job opportunity for a Russian Language Teaching Assistant at Middlebury College, let us get into it to extract more information about the eligibility criteria and duties that are required:
- The position includes residing at the Russian House on campus, organizing cultural activities, supporting language courses, leading discussion sections, and tutoring students in Russian.
- The workload is approximately 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters, with potentially additional hours in January.
- Compensation details include room and board, health insurance, enrollment in at least two courses, and an hourly salary.
- Qualifications include a B.A. or equivalent degree, native or near-native Russian proficiency, English proficiency, permission to work in the U.S., excellent communication skills, preferably experience in U.S. educational institutions and teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Application for Assistantship:
- The application requires a letter and CV to be sent to Kevin Moss, Chair of Russian at Middlebury College.
In short, Middlebury College is offering a Russian Language Teaching Assistant role with a comprehensive compensation package, including room, board, health insurance, course enrollment, and an hourly wage. The role involves various educational support activities for 20 hours a week, with qualifications emphasizing educational background, language proficiency, and teaching experience.