2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Tufts University Graduate Assistantships
Cellular Agriculture Research Assistantship at Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition
Looking for a current MS or PhD student to join a research team led by Sean Cash at the Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition. The role is for a research assistant and involves working on the topic of cellular agriculture and cultivated meat.
Research Assistant Position: The position is for a research assistant and it is mainly focused on cellular agriculture and cultivated meat.
- Selected applicants will be responsible for tracking research literature and industry reporting on consumer interest in cellular agriculture.
- They will support the design and implementation of consumer surveys.
- The role also involves providing general assistance to the research team.
Commitment: The applicant is needed to work on this project for at least a full academic year.
Training and Opportunities:
- The selected candidate will receive on-the-job training in an interdisciplinary research setting.
- They will also have opportunities for co-authorship of presentations and papers based on their contributions.
This opportunity offers valuable experience in an interdisciplinary field related to cellular agriculture and cultivated meat. It's an excellent chance for a current MS or PhD student to get involved in research and contribute to the growing knowledge in this area.
Scholarships and Assistantships in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering at Tufts University
Here is the information about Scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships for students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering, Generally this information is for full-time students in doctoral programs.
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences:
- Qualified students in PhD and master's programs in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences are provided tuition scholarships.
- They offer several school-wide and department-specific funding opportunities and fellowships to students who demonstrate outstanding records of achievement and a good plan of study.
- Teaching Assistantships as well as Research Assistantships are available through departments.
- Awards for Master's Programs: The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences also provides awards to full-time students in master's programs. However, certificate students are not eligible for these awards
The School of Engineering:
- Tuition Scholarship: This is a financial help for PhD students in the School of Engineering. It covers the cost of their tuition.
- Tufts Alumni Scholarship: If you're a Tufts graduate and enrolling in a master's program in engineering, then there are chances that you may get financial support from here.
- Bridge School Alumni Scholarship: Similar to the Tufts Alumni Scholarship, this is for graduates of specific bridge schools.
- Certificate Students: These students are not eligible for the scholarships mentioned above. These scholarships are meant for students who are studying to earn a full degree, like a master's or a PhD, not just a certificate.
- Teaching Assistantships: These are positions where students help with teaching in their department. They assist in classrooms, grade papers, or support instructors.
- Research Assistantships: These positions are mainly in science and engineering. Students get paid to do research under the guidance of a faculty member.
- Fellowships: These are special awards for students with excellent academic records and a clear plan of study. It provides financial support for their studies.