- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
GRE score required at University of California-Berkeley master's degree programs in Data Science
Admission requirements for UC Berkeley School of Information’s online master’s programs:
1. A bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution.
2. Online application.
3. Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
4. Statement of Purpose and additional admissions statements.
5. Two professional letters of recommendation.
6. Current resume.
7. Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) External link scores for applicants whose academic work has been in a country other than the U.S., U.K., Australia, or English-speaking Canada.
8. Application fee of $120 for domestic applicants or $140 for international applicants.
9. GRE or GMAT scores are not required for the Online Master of Information and Data Science from UC Berkeley.
The application deadline for the Online Master of Information and Data Science from UC Berkeley is February 3.
GRE Quantitative : -
GRE Verbal : -
GRE Analytical : -
TOEFL : -
Does University of California-Berkeley not require a GRE score for admission to its graduate program in Data Science?
Information and Data Science
Consequently, applicants are not required to submit GRE or GMAT scores.