2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities - An Overview
The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (UMN) in Minneapolis, is a public research university. It is the oldest and largest university in the country, offering more than 700 undergraduate and graduate courses through 19 colleges, schools, and other specialized units. UMN is known for academic excellence, research contributions, and successful sports teams. The university boasts a dynamic environment, develops a diverse student body, and offers a wealth of student activities.
Ranking of University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
The University of Minnesota Twin Cities ranks #62 among the nation’s universities, according to News & World Report. It excels in many disciplines, including business, engineering, life sciences, and health sciences. It is ranked #101 in the Times Higher Education global rankings and #195 in the QS World University Rankings.
Schools Under the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
The University of Michigan–Ann Arbor has the following schools and colleges.
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Continuing and Professional Studies
- College of Design
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Nursing
- School of Medicine
- Curtis L. Carlson School of Management
- Dentistry School
- College of Sciences and Engineering
- Humphrey School
- Law School
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Notable Alumni at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Brock Lesnar: American Canadian professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist.
- Jessica Lange: American actress with a "Triple Crown of Acting" achievement.
- Ron Perlman: American actor known for Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy roles.
- Ric Flair: American professional wrestler regarded as one of the greatest.
- Henry Fonda: American actor known for classic films and Broadway work.
- Kris Humphries: American retired basketball player who played in the NBA.
- Robert Vaughn: American actor known for TV series like The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Walter Mondale: American lawyer and politician, served as the 42nd Vice President.
- T. R. Knight: American actor known for Grey's Anatomy.
- Kevin Sorbo: American actor known for Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
Composition of Undergraduate Students
An acceptance rate of 69.64% makes it relatively easy to get admission.
Composition of Graduate Students
What is the admission policy at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities?
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has an open admission policy. It will accept any student who applies.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has been ranked 74
Acceptance Rate: 69.64%
Tuition for Graduate Programs: $28,845
Under Graduate Program Tuition: $33,325
Average Amount of Financial Aid Awarded: -
Average Amount of Institutional Aid Awarded: -
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 370
- Medicine : 199
- Law : 198
- Pharmacy : 164
- Dentistry : 127
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities most popular under graduate programs with respect to student count are
- Psychology : 481
- Biology and Biological Sciences : 340
- Journalism : 246
- Finance : 236
- Political Science and Government : 215