2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
University of Virginia-Main Campus
GRE score required at University of Virginia-Main Campus master's degree programs in Public Policy Analysis
The Master of Public Policy is a two-year, full-time graduate program. Students must complete 49 credits, as well as a summer internship between the first and second year. The core curriculum consists of eleven three-credit core courses: analysis, leadership, foundations and contexts, and experiential. All application materials for admission must be submitted by November 15.
1. Resume or Curriculum Vitae: You will be prompted to upload this document in the online application. A Word or PDF document is recommended.
2. Four Mandatory Essays
3. Two Recommendations: You are required to submit two letters of recommendation. Your recommenders must submit their letters of recommendation via the online application module. There will be more instructions regarding letters of recommendation within the application itself.
4. Optional Test Scores: The Batten School has removed the standardized test requirement. If you have already taken the GRE (or, for dual degree applicants, the GMAT or LSAT), you are welcome to submit your scores if you believe they provide another useful data point for your application.
5. Unofficial Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded directly to your online application. Should you gain acceptance to the MPP program, a required official transcript will be requested at that time.
6. Optional Application Addendum: There is no penalty for not submitting an application addendum! However, some applicants may have additional information that would be useful for the admissions committee to consider.
7. In-State Tuition Status: If you believe you qualify for in-state tuition, you must apply directly with UVA’s Office of Virginia Status. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] Their office will be in communication with the Batten School once they have reviewed your residency application.
GRE Quantitative : -
GRE Verbal : -
GRE Analytical : -
TOEFL : -
Does University of Virginia-Main Campus not require a GRE score for admission to its graduate program in Public Policy Analysis?
Master of Public Policy
The Master of Public Policy is a two-year, full-time graduate program.
Students must complete 49 credits, as well as a summer internship between the first and second year.
Best Universities GRE score requirements
GRE score requirement for University of Chicago master's degree programs in Public Policy Analysis
GRE score requirement for Harvard University master's degree programs in Public Policy Analysis