2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Wisconsin-Madison offers 162 Master's degree programs.
During 2020-2021, University of Wisconsin-Madison had a total of 47831 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students Enrolled in University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate programs: 12793.
University of Wisconsin-Madison offers 162 Master's degree programs and 118 PHD programs.
Out of 12793 graduate students enrolled, 3657 were in distance education programs. 764 were outside the US.
- Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $12,197
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Graduate Program : $25,523
Graduate Programs at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- During 2020-2021, University of Wisconsin-Madison had 26692 number of students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Students Enrolled in University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate programs : 10861
Graduate Programs with highest enrollment
University of Wisconsin-Madison most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Social Work : 167
- Medicine : 159
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics : 156
- Law : 147
- Pharmacy : 128
University of Wisconsin-Madison offers following graduate programs
Agriculture and Agriculture Operations
Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender And Group Studies
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Education and Teaching
Foreign Languages, Cultures, Literature and Linguistics
Biology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences
Parks, Recreation, Leisure And Fitness Studies