- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
Physician Assistant graduate programs at University of Wisconsin-Madison
|Students Enrolled in University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate programs : 10861|
Composition of students population for Physician Assistant
|Masters degree in Physician Assistant awarded to 51 students|
|Physician Assistant Graduate program Tuition for in state students||$10,728|
|Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Physician Assistant Graduate Program||$24,054|
Admission and GRE for admission to University of Wisconsin-Madison Master’s program in Physician Assistant
Admission Requirements, Physician Assistant Program
The UW-Madison PA Program seeks applicants with a strong academic background, a demonstrated commitment to clinical practice, robust interpersonal skills and experiences reflecting a high level of maturity and professionalism. The program’s admission process will consider each applicant’s strengths and select for admission those applicants best qualified to meet the program’s mission.
Minimum requirements for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health:
1. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
2. Minimum science and cumulative GPA of 3.20 is recommended for all applicants.
3. A maximum of two outstanding prerequisites are allowed at the time of application, to be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to planned matriculation.
4. The GRE is not required for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
5. Letters of recommendation.
Physician Assistant Program
The physician assistant program introduces information fundamental to understanding clinical medicine principles. Topics addressed include select areas of physiology-pathophysiology, pharmacology, laboratory medicine, and common systemic disease processes. There will also be instruction relative to cognitively approaching the patient.
Physician Assistant is projected to grow 12 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than average for all occupations. Median pay for Physician Assistant in 2018 was $99,090. The number of jobs were 200040.
What is the GRE required for admission to graduate program in Physician Assistant