- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
Health Professions graduate programs at University of Wisconsin-Madison
|Students Enrolled in University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate programs : 12574|
Composition of students population for Physician Assistant
|Masters degree in Physician Assistant awarded to 76 students|
|Physician Assistant Graduate program Tuition for in state students||$10,728|
|Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Physician Assistant Graduate Program||$24,054|
Admission and GRE for admission to University of Wisconsin-Madison Master’s program in Physician Assistant
Admission Requirements, Physician Assistant Program
The UW-Madison PA Program seeks applicants with a strong academic background, a demonstrated commitment to clinical practice, robust interpersonal skills and experiences reflecting a high level of maturity and professionalism. The program’s admission process will consider each applicant’s strengths and select for admission those applicants best qualified to meet the program’s mission.
1. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
2. Minimum science and cumulative GPA of 3.20 is recommended for all applicants.
3. A maximum of two outstanding prerequisites are allowed at the time of application, to be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to planned matriculation.
4. Applicants must meet the 3.20 minimum GPA requirement
5. Three letters are required; up to five can be submitted through CASPA.
6. The GRE is not required.7. We are not able to review transcripts or conduct advising appointments once your application has been submitted. Prospective applicants may send an unofficial copy of transcripts.
Master of Physician Assistant Studies—P.A.
The Physician Assistant Program at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is a nationally respected professional master’s degree program.
Physician Assistant Program University of Wisconsin-Madison
Knowledge, attitudes and skills needed to evaluate and initiate care for acutely ill and or injured persons. Enroll Info: Jr st in the Physician Assistant program or cons inst.
PHY ASST 402 — PEDIATRICS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS I.
PHY ASST 403 — PEDIATRICS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS II.
PHY ASST 416 — ISSUES IN PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS.
Introduction to issues related to the physician assistant profession. Emphasis on developing an understanding of health care systems and the role of the physician assistant. Enroll Info: Jr st in the Phy Asst Program.
Physician Assistant is projected to grow 37 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than average for all occupations Median pay for Physician Assistant in 2018 was 101480$. The number of jobs were 104050.
What is the GRE required for admission to graduate program in Physician Assistant