- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
GRE score required at University of Wisconsin-Madison master's degree programs in Physician Assistant
The UW-Madison PA Program seeks applicants with a strong academic background, a demonstrated commitment to clinical practice, robust interpersonal skills and experiences reflecting a high level of maturity and professionalism. The program’s admission process will consider each applicant’s strengths and select for admission those applicants best qualified to meet the program’s mission.
1. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
2. Minimum science and cumulative GPA of 3.20 is recommended for all applicants.
3. A maximum of two outstanding prerequisites are allowed at the time of application, to be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to planned matriculation.
4. Applicants must meet the 3.20 minimum GPA requirement
5. Three letters are required; up to five can be submitted through CASPA.
6. The GRE is not required.7. We are not able to review transcripts or conduct advising appointments once your application has been submitted. Prospective applicants may send an unofficial copy of transcripts.
GRE Quantitative : -
GRE Verbal : -
GRE Analytical : -
TOEFL : -
Does University of Wisconsin-Madison not require a GRE score for admission to its graduate program in Physician Assistant?
Admission Requirements, Physician Assistant Program
The UW-Madison PA Program seeks applicants with a strong academic background, a demonstrated commitment to clinical practice, robust interpersonal skills and experiences reflecting a high level of maturity and professionalism.