2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs at University of Wisconsin-Madison
Online MEng in Engineering Data Analytics
The admissions process has been designed to conduct a holistic review of your likelihood of success in the program. Decisions are based on your academic and professional background.
Admission requirements for the Master of Engineering in Data Analytics degree program are listed below.
1. A bachelor of science (BS) degree in engineering from a program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or the equivalent. International applicants must have a degree comparable to an approved U.S. bachelor’s degree.
2. A minimum undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours (approximately two years of work) or a master’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00. Applicants from an international institution must have a strong academic performance comparable to a 3.00 for an undergraduate or master’s degree. All GPAs are based on a 4.00 scale. We use your institution’s grading scale; do not convert your grades to a 4.00 scale.
3. Applicants whose native language is not English must provide scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score on the TOEFL is 580 on the written version, 243 on the computer version, or 92 on the Internet version.
4. GRE is not required. Applicants who have taken the test are encouraged to submit their scores.
5. Registration as a professional engineer by examination, if achieved, should be documented to support your application.
Genetic Counseling Program
Most applicants have a balanced set of experiences, clear communication skills and strong letters of recommendations as well as high academic achievement. Strong applicants demonstrate an insightful process toward their career development and a high level of maturity.
The GRE is not required and will not be accepted. If you took the GRE already, please do not include your scores in your application.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree. Although a specific major is not required, most applicants have a degree in a biological science (e.g. biology, genetics, biochemistry).
The average GPA of admitted students is 3.5. In following the Graduate School’s requirements for admission, a minimum undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours (approximately two years of work) or a master's degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required. If a student has an undergraduate GPA less than 3.0, coursework completed after graduation demonstrating a higher GPA will be considered.
Three letters of recommendation are required that demonstrate one’s academic, professional and advocacy strengths.
Admission and Requirements Psychology UW–Madison
Admission requirements for Graduate program in Psychology are:
1.**GRE scores are required.
2.Research experience, either past participation in psychology research labs or independent research such as a senior thesis.
3.A good academic record.
4.Letters of recommendation.
Cellular and Molecular Biology, Ph.D.
Graduate School. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the Graduate School as well as the program(s).
GRE (Graduate Record Examinations), GMAT, MCAT scores are not required.
3 Letters of Recommendation are required.
Admission to the program is highly competitive. Admission is based on demonstrated ability and interest in biology, chemistry, and the physical sciences; three letters of recommendation; and the personal statement. Previous research experience is required. The application deadline for fall admission is December 1. All application materials must be received by this date in order to be reviewed by the CMB Admissions Committee.
MS in Mechanical Engineering Admission Requirements
A bachelor's degree from a U.S. university with regional accreditation is necessary, or a degree of equivalent standing from an international institution.There is no need to submit official transcripts with the application.
It is necessary to have a master's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours (about two years of study). An undergraduate or master's degree applicant from an overseas institution must show strong academic success, equivalent to a 3.00.
Conditions for applying:
- You must complete a form online.
- The $75 application fee is required.
- Submit the online application at least six weeks prior
GRE is not required for MS in Mechanical Engineering
Pharmacy, M.S. University of Wisconsin-Madison
Pharmacy Master's program admission requirements:
1.An online application and application fee of $75.00 for each application, plus the $6.00 processing fee for the international applicant.
2.A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
3.A minimum undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours.
4.**GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) score is Not required.
5.Applicants whose native language is not English, or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English, must provide an English proficiency test score.The required proficiency scores are:
Minimum TOEFL requirement: 92
Internet (iBT); 580
Paper-based test (PBT)
Minimum IELTS requirement: 7.0
6.Transcripts from all the schools attended.
Admission deadline for Pharmacy Master's program for Fall term is April 1.