2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Vanderbilt University offers following types of degrees and certificate programs:
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Doctor's degree in research
- Doctor's degree for professional practice
Composition of Undergraduate Students
An acceptance rate of 11.62% makes it relatively tough to get admission.
Composition of Graduate Students
What is the admission policy at Vanderbilt University?
Vanderbilt University has an open admission policy. It will accept any student who applies.
Vanderbilt University has been ranked 14
Acceptance Rate: 11.62%
Tuition for Graduate Programs: $50,624
Under Graduate Program Tuition: $54,158
Average Amount of Financial Aid Awarded: -
Average Amount of Institutional Aid Awarded: -
Vanderbilt University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Law : 182
- Medicine : 82
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 73
- Nursing Practitioner : 70
- Nursing Practice : 70
Vanderbilt University most popular under graduate programs with respect to student count are
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics : 225
- Social Sciences : 220
- Mechanical Engineering : 49
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering : 48
- Chemical Engineering : 41