2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Vanderbilt University offers 119 Master's degree programs.
During 2020-2021, Vanderbilt University had a total of 13918 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students Enrolled in Vanderbilt University graduate programs: 6920.
Vanderbilt University offers 119 Master's degree programs and 59 PHD programs.
Out of 6920 graduate students enrolled, 1963 were in distance education programs. 10 were outside the US.
- Graduate program Tuition for in state students : $50,624
- Out of State Average Full Time Tuition for Graduate Program : $50,624
Graduate Programs at Vanderbilt University
- During 2020-2021, Vanderbilt University had 9162 number of students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Students Enrolled in Vanderbilt University graduate programs : 1269
Graduate Programs with highest enrollment
Vanderbilt University most popular Master's Degree programs with respect to student count are
- Law : 182
- Medicine : 82
- Business Administration and Management -MBA : 73
- Nursing Practitioner : 70
- Nursing Practice : 70
Vanderbilt University offers following graduate programs
Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender And Group Studies
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Education and Teaching
Biology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences
Atmospheric and Physical Sciences
Social Sciences and Studies
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing)