2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Yale University Online Master's Programs
Yale University is proud to offer a variety of high-touch online learning options, including non-degree programs and online degree programs from multiple professional schools. These programs are designed to help you reach your goals and benefit from an engaging online experience with Yale faculty and industry-leading experts.
The non-degree programs offer a 'certificate of completion' upon successful completion of program requirements.
- Tropical Forest Landscapes, from the Yale School of the Environment
- Financing and Deploying Clean Energy, from the Yale School of the Environment
- Climate Change and Health, from the Yale School of Public Health
- Health Informatics MasterTrack, from the Yale School of Public Health, offered on Coursera (successful completion of this non-degree program may earn academic credit upon matriculation at Yale)
The degree programs offer the same diploma and require the same course load as those programs which are exclusively residential. Some programs include:
- Online Executive Masters of Public Health, from the Yale School of Public Health
- Physician Assistant Online Program, from the Yale School of Medicine
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, from the Yale School of Nursing
- Nursing Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, from Yale School of Nursing
Online Master’s Programs at Yale University
Yale University offers 14 online master's programs.
Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology
Education and Teaching
Law and legal studies
English Language, Literature and Cultural Studies
Biology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting
Public Administration And Social Service
Fine, Visual, Applied and Performing Arts
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing)