For admissions to masters degree program in Agricultural Economics at Best Universities, GRE, GPA requirements are
Ranked 15 in Best National University.
Applicants with limited professional experience will also be considered for admission, but must have a relevant degree and field work or other experience appropriate to the mission of our program.
1. A statement of purpose explaining why the applicant wishes to undertake graduate studies in their chosen field. The statement is given considerable weight in admission decisions.
2. Two letters of recommendation. Most weight is given to recommendations by teachers who can assess the applicant’s ability to meet high academic standards.
3. Complete transcripts from all educational institutions previously attended.
4. For international applicants, an official TOEFL score is required before the application will be reviewed by the field.
5. GRE scores are not required, but are useful for evaluation.
6. A current CV or resume.
7. The application fee or a letter requesting a fee waiver, with appropriate documentation.
Ranked 127 in Best National University.
These requirements include a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or better GPA. All international applicants must demonstrate a basic proficiency in English by submitting official TOEFL scores the minimum TOEFLi score is 80. Admission requirements include a background in an area of food science, agriculture, or related field documented evidence of coursework or work experience in these areas.
No GRE is required.