Masters programs in Applied Behavior Analysis which do not require GRE - Updated 2021
Brown UniversityRanked 16 in Best National University.
Behavioral and Social Health Sciences Ph.D.
Admission requirements for Ph.D. program in Behavioral and Social Health Sciences:
1. Letters of Recommendation (3).
2. Official Transcripts.
3. Personal Statement.
GRE General Test Scores: Not required for Ph.D. program in Behavioral and Social Health Sciences.
6. Application Fee.
International Applicants requirements:
1. Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS).
2. Transcript Evaluation.
Online Master of Behavioral Psychology Program
Admission requirements for the Pepperdine University’s online Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program:
1. A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
GRE scores are not required for Pepperdine University’s online Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program.
3. Official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded the post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Statement of purpose.
6. A $55 application fee is required.
7. TOEFL scores are required for International applicants.
Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health
Admission to the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health program is competitive and all applications are reviewed to ensure a good fit for academic success. Notification of admission decisions is made within four to six weeks after the application deadline.
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary US institution, or its foreign equivalent.
An undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required for the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health program.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Unofficial transcripts or academic records for each institutions attended.
6. Resume or CV.
7. If the native language is not English, applicants are required to submit scores from the TOEFL, MELAB, or IELTS English proficiency examination.
Required TOEFL scores are 84 or above, with section scores of at least 21 on writing and at least 19 on reading.
Required IELTS score is 6.5, with section scores of at least 6.5 for both writing and reading.
Required MELAB score is 84.
Application deadlines for the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health:
Fall Semester Application Deadline: March 1
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 1
Online Master of Arts in Special Education
Admission requirements for the Online Master of Arts in Special Education (Applied Behavior Analysis:
1. A bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of a student's first bachelor's degree program.
3. Graduate admission application and application fee.
4. Official transcripts.
5. Three letters of recommendation.
6. Personal statement.
8. Proof of English proficiency.
GRE scores are not required for admission to Online Master of Arts in Special Education (Applied Behavior Analysis.
Simmons UniversityRanked 16 in Best Regional University in North.
Applicants for Behavior Analysis (EdS or MS) are expected to submit a completed application file that includes the following:
1. A completed online application.
2. Current resume or CV.
3. Statement of purpose.
4. Two academic or professional letters of recommendation.
5. Official college transcripts from every college or university attended.
6. TOEFL scores, if English is not the applicant's first language and the applicant does not hold a degree from a university where English is the primary language of instruction.
7. A $75 nonrefundable application fee is required.
GRE scores are NOT required to apply for Behavior Analysis (EdS or MS).
Dartmouth CollegeRanked 11 in Best National University.
Psychological and Brain Sciences
The application components for the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
1. A bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
2. A completed application form.
3. Personal statement, describing the interests in graduate study.
4. Transcript(s) from the bachelor's coursework.
5. Letters of recommendation (at least 3) from professors, research advisors, employers who can speak to the skills, experience, and promise.
6. The GRE is not required for admission to the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
Pacific UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Applied Psychological Science Program
MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University the application process is based on rolling. The admission requirements are:
1. Departmental application: Fill out the application, following all instructions.
2. Official Academic Transcript(s).
MA in Applied P5ychological Science at Pacific University does not require the GRE score.
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation from non-related individuals familiar with the student’s scholarly work and/or relevant work experience.
5. Resume/curriculum vita that includes prior experience in research or clinical areas, awards and scholarships.
6. A statement of interest (2-3 pages) which conveys the student’s background and previous experience including why they believe them self a good candidate for the program.
Admission deadline for MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University is March 1.