Morgan State University: The Graduate Program in Architecture does not require submission of GRE scores.
Arizona State University Campus ImmersionRanked 127 in Best National University.
Interior Architecture, MIA,MIA
College description: Webb School of Construction, part of the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Construction management professionals combine knowledge of innovative technologies, construction principles and business management to lead a wide variety of construction projects from residential and commercial buildings to infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges and large facilities. Our program teaches students to organize, lead and manage the building process.
Admission Requirements for Interior Architecture, MIA degree program at ASU:
1. bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
2. A minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
1. Graduate admission application and application fee official transcripts.
2. A portfolio, letter of intent and contact information of three references.
3. proof of English proficiency.
4. An applicant whose native language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency regardless of current residency.
5. A GRE test is not required for Interior Architecture, MIA degree program at ASU.
How to Apply
Admission requirements for Master of Architecture Program:
1. Transcripts of all university- or graduate-level institutions previously attended.
2. Portfolios are required for all applications.
3. The Graduate Program in Architecture does not require submission of GRE scores.
New York UniversityRanked 32 in Best National University.
Mechanical Engineering, M.S.
College description: Dr. Cheryl Healton is responsible for building the College of Global Public Health’s academic, service, and research programs, which focus on domestic and international health with an emphasis on prevention, systems intervention, and innovation in public health practice. Previously, as the founding President and CEO of Legacy a leading organization dedicated to tobacco control Dr. Healton worked to further the foundation’s mission: to build a world where young people reject tobacco and anyone can quit. Legacy launched a national smoking cessation campaign, public education campaigns, technical assistance, and a broad program of grant making. Additionally, Legacy established the Steven A.
Admission requirements for Mechanical Engineering, M.S. at New York University are:
1. Complete the online application.
2. The non-refundable application fee is $90 and is payable in the online system by major credit card.
3. Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement.
4. A copy of the most recent resume or curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the online application.
5. Official transcripts are required and must be received before an application is reviewed.
6. Official university-issued or attested copies of college transcripts or a consolidated statement of marks.
7. All applicants to the NYU Tandon School of Engineering for graduate study must demonstrate excellent English language skills in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension. Proficiency will be determined by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Duolingo English Test, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), or Pearson PTE Academic exams.
A minimum TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test, an overall band of 7.0 on IELTS, a score of 115 on the Duolingo English Test, a 65 on the Pearson PTE Academics exam, or a C1 on the Cambridge English: Advanced exam.
8. Two letters of recommendation.
9. GRE/GMAT are Not required for Mechanical Engineering, M.S. at New York University.
University of ArizonaRanked 121 in Best National University.
College of Engineering Admission Requirements
College description: The Graduate Certificate in Public Health is a distance-learning program at the UA Zuckerman College of Public Health that offers working professionals a flexible and convenient option for advancing their public health training. The certificate is affiliated with the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree and consists of the five core courses that are required of all MPH graduates. The certificate is a variable schedule program that can be completed in one to four years. Certificate courses are offered each semester (including summer), both online and in-person.
The application deadline for Fall is 17 December, Winter is 12 January, Spring is 13 May, and Summer is 20 August.
The University of Arizona Graduate College does not require entrance exams, such as the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). However, many academic departments may require GRE scores.
Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required for graduate programs is based on a 4.00 scale. Applicants that do not meet the minimum 3.0 GPA requirement, but do hold a comparable bachelor's degree, and applicants with a UA graduate GPA below 3.0, may still be eligible for admission into Graduate Non-Degree status.
An official transcript is one that has been officially issued by an institution and received at the University of Arizona in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. The transcript must contain the official school seal or stamp and the signature of the Registrar.